- Design: Roger Downing & Partner Co. Ltd.
- Elevators: Otis (Puerto Rico) Inc.
- Plumbing Contractor: Industrious Plumbing Services Ltd.
- Electrical Contractor: Liburd Electrical Services Ltd.
- HVAC Contractor: Todman Air Conditioning Ltd
- Piling Contractor: Meridian Construction Ltd.
- General Contractor: TRS Services Ltd.
- MEP Engineers: TES BVI Ltd.
- Structural Engineers: Caribbean Islands Engineers Ltd.
- Structural Engineers: Systems Engineering Ltd.
- Landscape Contractor: Minine’s Plants Ltd.
Commerce House is a landmark development featuring 35,000 square foot commercial office space in the center of Road Town targeted at professional services clients. It's leading edge architecture represents a significant departure from the established construction patterns in the BVI. Commerce House features all modern amenities - elevator, fire suppression, lightning protection, monitored security and more. It is the home of leading professional firms.
Some of the key features of the building are as follows:
1. Central location in Road Town Tortola with proximity to banks, registries, other professional service providers, restaurants, stores and other services.
2. Dedicated, secure covered parking on-site for up to 40 cars.
3. High capacity elevators.
4. Fire safety system including a sprinkler system.
5. High-impact glass on all glazed surfaces, providing hurricane protection and protection against vandalism.
6. Flexibility in open floor plans to allow fitting out by tenants to their specifications.
7. Capability for raised floors to accommodate ducting for voice, data and video communications.
8. On-site custodial services